For the US market and North America, please visit our e-shop:
Nez is the only periodical to be dedicated to scent and the sense of smell. Bringing together articles, interviews, surveys and critical analysis with an olfactory focus, nez challenges us to use our noses to explore the world. Art, literature, science, history, perfume… nez is unique in its diverse and informative approach and helps us understand how our sense of smell connects us to the world. Every six months passionate contributors, including scientists, perfumers, writers, scholars, historians, photographers and artists, fill the richly illustrated pages. Each issue also comes with fragrance samples allowing the reader to dive right into the ‘smell-scape’. Nez combines the varied editorial style of a magazine with the quality and longevity of a book. A large proportion is obviously given over to fragrance and perfumery – where the industry is heading, product reviews and promoting the cultural heritage of the art.
Online perfume reviews have shaken up the industry in the last decade and shown that alongside literary, film and music critics there is also a place for the perfume critic. nez will be the first print publication to take on this critical dimension (and it gets very critical!). With the whole journal dedicated to the subject, each issue offers a unique focus shaped by the particular specialisms of the contributors.
Our publishing house proposes a challenging but accessible range of titles, available in bookshops and many perfumeries. For the US market and North America, please visit our e-shop : www.nez-editions.com
North America : Please note that Maison Duquesne is our sole distributor for North America. So, if you want to become a reseller for Nez éditions, please contact them by using the form on their website.
- Facebook : www.facebook.com/nezlarivistaolfattiva
- Punti di vendita : Stores
- Agente : Kaon
- Contatti : [email protected]
Date di uscita : Maggio e Novembre
Nez propone un approccio plurale e culturale inedito per scoprire e capire il ruolo essenziale che l’olfatto svolge nel nostro rapporto al mondo. Il quarto numero porta avanti la sua esplorazione olfattiva e ci conduce ancora più lontano, al di là delle frontiere, delle convenzioni e dei pregiudizi sul nostro odorato.
Nez, la revue olfactive : Tous les 6 mois depuis avril 2016
- Les 111 parfums qu’il faut sentir avant de mourir [The 111 Perfumes You Must Try Before You Die], 2017
- Le Grand Livre du parfum , Collectif Nez [The Big Book of Perfume], 2018, rééd. 2020
- La Fabuleuse histoire de l’eau de Cologne, Jean-Claude Ellena (dir.), 2019
- L’Écrivain d’odeurs [The Author of Scents], Jean-Claude Ellena, 2017 (soon in Korean, Chinese, Japanese)
- Aphorismes d’un parfumeur [Aphorisms of a Perfumer], Dominique Ropion, 2018
- Les Dispositifs olfactifs au musée [Olfactory Installations in Museums] French, 2018
Nez+LMR Les cahiers des naturels
- La rose en parfumerie, Éléonore de Bonneval, Jeanne Doré, Will Inrig, Clara Muller, Delphine de Swardt, 2019
- Le narcisse en parfumerie, Éléonore de Bonneval, Jeanne Doré, Will Inrig, Clara Muller, Delphine de Swardt, 2019
- Voir toute la collection Nez+LMR Cahiers des naturels